Terms and Conditions of using the site
We’re pleased to see you at ignitefeel.com. Please, read all the terms and conditions of this agreement ("Agreement") attentively before You can use the ignitefeel.com website. It is recommended before the operators of ignitefeel.com will open an access to databases for the receiving or using copies of photographs, video, text or graphics ("Content") that is offered on the Website. If You do want to follow the Terms and Conditions, set below, You will no have an access to the servers hosting ignitefeel.com or use any Content on the Website.
Website by the URL: ignitefeel.com
Company name: Melitinie Ltd
Location: 6 Vasileias, Episkopi, 4620, Cyprus
Incorporation number: HE 392138
Company director: Anna Patsalidou
Main Institution Address: 6 Vasileias, Episkopi, 4620, Cyprus
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRING INTO YOUR NOTICE TO READ THIS AGREEMENT BECAUSE AFTER DOWNLOADING CONTENT ON THE ignitefeel.com USING ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE OWNERS OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE URGENTLY SIGNIFYING THAT YOU AGREE WITH ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS AND OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS, SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT, INCLUDING IMPORTANT CIRCUMSCRIPTIONS REGARDING "FORBIDDEN LOCATIONS" FROM WHICH YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE, ACHIEVE COPIES OF CONTENT, OR USE ANY ignitefeel.com SERVICES.
FOLLOWING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSIDERATION
As used in this Agreement, the terms "We" and "Us" are used interchangeably to refer to Melitinie Ltd and its operators of the Website (sometimes referred to as ignitefeel.com). The parties concerned to this Agreement ("Agreement") are: You ("You", sometimes referred to as a “Subscriber" to the Website) and the owner of ignitefeel.com (“Melitinie Ltd"). You hereby agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement by further accessing the Website or materials available in association with the Website, and for other good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged by You and Melitinie Ltd.
The fact of service providing is successful sending message with login, password to your email. The fact of a provided service is a successfully sent message to your email with login and password.
Provided service is the access to the information platform realized as signing in to a personal cabinet with login and password. The fact of service providing is successful sending message with login, password to your email. The fact of a provided service is a successfully sent message to your email with login and password.
Email with login and password sent to the email are the ones you enter in a payment form. Melitinie Ltd guarantees to send an email without a delay.
- Subscriber's credit card will be billed immediately after purchase.
- Subscriber data is for internal use only and will be kept confidentially.
- All orders will be processed instantly.
- All transactions are SSL encrypted.
- All questions will be answered within two working days.
- We recommend to print out the Terms and Conditions, transaction data, and to keep them at an easily accessible place.
- After a purchase, a Subscriber will get an email notification including payment details. The contract is accomplished between a customer and our store as soon as the order is submitted.
- Interdicted for underage people in their respective country.
- "ignitefeel.com" shall mean any of the companies billing the Subscriber including any additional billing companies used by ignitefeel.com.
- "Site" shall mean the website for which Subscriber creates a username and a password in order to access the site and its materials, and obtain the benefits of membership.
- "Member" or "Membership," means the subscriber or user with a valid username and password on the website.
- "Subscriber" shall mean the user of the site and a holder of a valid username and password for the Site.
- "Access rights" shall mean a username and password combination that is used to access a site. The access rights is a license, utilized by a Site, for a specified period of time. To access the information platform, unique username and email, utilized by a Subscriber in a payment page, shall be used.
- "Bookmark" shall mean a URL in a temporary file, settled in the Subscriber's browser, so that the Subscriber may return to that page without a necessity to sign in.
- “Information platform”, shall mean all the content placed on the ignitefeel.com, materials, delivered from Melitinie Ltd to Subscriber, phone, chat and other text consultation.
Melitinie Ltd gives a Subscriber few ways to get or clarify any information about provided Services and Terms, or other policy on the ignitefeel.com via phone, email email@example.com.
ignitefeel.com will provide an access to the information platform and its materials, for which Subscriber is purchasing a membership.
The Subscriber is answerable for his service choice and its suitability for their needs so that the company’s Melitinie Ltd responsibility is eluded.
The Subscriber is aware having read the destination and the characteristics of the service offered on the site requested and obtained necessary and/or additional information to a place of the order with full knowledge of the providing services.
MEMBERSHIP & CANCELLATION
- Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that all the materials available on the Website are proprietary and constitute valuable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property owned by the Company. In exchange for Your representations, warranties, and acknowledgments in this Agreement, an affirmation that Subscriber is an adult and agrees to pay all the Membership Fees, the Company hereby grants You a single user license to access its computer servers to use the Website for Your private and non-commercial entertainment, educational use and enjoyment only.
- The subscription or a membership on the Website, accessing any password protected area of the Website, using any "member's only" content available on the Website and by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby acknowledge and agree to all the terms, warranties, conditions, obligations, and other provisions set forth in this Agreement, including the authorization for and acceptance of full financial responsibility of all the charges set forth in this Agreement.
- To terminate your membership, your subscription must be canceled at least 3 days prior to the end of the current term (or within your trial period, in case of a trial membership). Certain features are available for the upgraded or newly subscribed members only.
- You agree that if you do not send the Company cancellation request of your membership at least THREE (3) DAYS from the membership expiration term (including any free or promotional membership terms), or within trial membership period, the Company shall automatically renew Your membership to the Website.
- The Company may cancel any membership at any time without cause or reason. All cancellations received by the Company at least THREE (3) DAYS from the expiration of your membership will be effective upon receipt.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that if You cancel Your membership, or if Your membership is canceled by the Company, Your password will be removed from the system at the end of the current membership period and You will be entitled to receive all the benefits of Your membership until the end of such membership period. You shall not be entitled to any refund if You cancel Your membership before the end of the current membership period for any reason.
- In order to cancel your ignitefeel.com membership, please contact us via phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Unsubscribe Page.
RENDERING OF ACCOUNT
A client can subscribe to any membership for a price of €1.95 for a trial period of 5 days. If the client did not unsubscribe before the end of the trial period, Basic Plan is automatically renewed up to €49.80/month, Plus Plan is renewed up to €69.90/month, Prime Plan is renewed up to €85.80/month.
Melitinie Ltd reserves the right to do preauthorization of the renewal payment. In case a user initiates a refund request, the renewal amount can be voided and promptly returned to the source of payment.
Melitinie Ltd reserves the right to change the price of membership in favor of the client proving a discount for the service (15%-65%). Service can be renewed at a discounted price within 5, 7, 15 days after the billing date. Melitinie Ltd has the right to provide life-time discounts. Melitinie Ltd reserves the right to provide a discount for the first month of service usage only during specific promos.
In case a discount is provided to the customer, the price of the package is reduced as per the following schedule:
Price of 1 month Basic can be reduced to €29.99, €26.78, €25.49, €20.39
Price of 1 month Plus can be reduced to €50.37, €44.98, €42.82, €34.25
Price of 1 month Prime can be reduced to €79.13, €70.65, €67.26, €53.81
All prices are inclusive VAT.
If a customer unsubscribes within 5 days of the trial period, no renewal fee is charged.
The Subscriber's statement will list each individual purchase comprising the transaction If multiple venues are joined utilizing any payment method. ignitefeel.com may include other Subscriber statement information based on credit card association, telephone regulation or any other mandated rules and regulations.
There are different payment methods on our website:
- Visa card
When the Subscriber visits Payment Page, he will be provided with these alternative payment methods.
Melitinie Ltd reserves the right to pre-authorize (hold) payment price on Subscriber’s credit card. Pre-authorization covers all payment prices: introductory price, verification sum, trial price, subscription fees, without sum/price limitation.
AUTHORIZATION OF USE
After the Subscription on the website, you obtain a right to access the service or content located on this site. These access rights are only for use to one Subscriber. All memberships are given for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by third parties. Commercial use of either the Site or any material found within is strictly forbidden unless authorized by the website. No material within the Site may be transferred to any other person or entity, either commercial or non-commercial. No material within the Site may be distributed through peer-to-peer networks or any other file-sharing platforms. In addition, materials shall not be modified or altered. Materials shall not be displayed publicly or used for any rental or sale purpose ignitefeel.com and the Site reserve the right to terminate these access rights at any time if the terms of this agreement are disrupted. In case the terms are disrupted, a Subscriber will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or copied from the site.
Automatic Recurring Billing
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Site, subscription fees may be automatically updated at the end of the original term selected, for a similar period of time and for a same or lower amount, unless a cancellation request is received from the Subscriber. Unless or until this agreement is canceled in accordance with the Terms hereof, Subscriber hereby authorizes ignitefeel.com to charge them via the chosen payment method with the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes ignitefeel.com to charge them with any additional purchases provided on the site.
Fraud claims may result in ignitefeel.com contacting Subscriber's card issuer to protect Subscriber and prevent future fraudulent charges on Subscriber’s card. For more information see Refund Policy.
The Melitinie Ltd can always get ready to compromise and to refund a customer's first request. For a detailed review of the Terms and Conditions visit Refund Policy page.
Payment & Fees
The Site may have periodic subscription fees at the time of the initial subscription. The member takes full responsibility for such fees according to the Terms and Conditions of the Site.
TRANSFER OF ACCESS PERMISSIONS
The Site’s access may be implemented through a combination of a username and password. Subscribers may not, under any circumstances, release their access rights to any other person, and are required to keep their access rights strictly confidential. ignitefeel.com will not submit passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except for law or court order requirement. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement. Subscribers are aware that the owner of the Site may track each Subscriber's entrance to the site through the use of special software. In case of security breach, theft, access loss, or unauthorized disclosure of access rights information occurs, Subscriber must immediately notify ignitefeel.com or the Site. Subscriber will stay bound for unauthorized use of service until ignitefeel.com or the Site is notified of the security breach by e-mail or phone.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and realizable. If a court finds that any part of this Agreement is invalid or unrealizable, but by limiting certain provision it will become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall not be deemed to be written.
SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND USER COMMUNICATION
Methods of communication
ignitefeel.com will communicate with Subscriber via e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. The User admits that all the agreements, notifications and communications, that ignitefeel.com provides to Subscriber electronically, satisfy any legal requirements for this communication to be in a written form.
"OPT-IN AND USER COMMUNICATION" – Subscriber expressly acknowledges and agrees that his email address or other means of communicating with subscriber may be used to send him offers, information or any other commercially oriented emails or other means of communications. More specifically, some offers may be presented to the subscriber via email campaigns or other means of communications with the option to express the subscriber's preference.
By the customer’s selection the member rate corresponds to the service package. The price of membership, depending on the package, is listed on the website. Melitinie Ltd reserves the right time to time change price of membership.
The current monthly membership rate which will appear on Subscriber credit card bill will be debited from Subscriber’s account according to Subscriber’s choice of payment means.
ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS
The Site may provide links to sponsor, advertiser, or other third party websites that are not owned or controlled by ignitefeel.com. The inclusion of the use or installation of any third party site, applications, software, content or advertising does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by ignitefeel.com. ignitefeel.com has no control over this and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third parties. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to release ignitefeel.com from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, content, service, or software accessed through the Site. Your communications, dealings with, or participation in promotions of, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties found through the Site, are solely between you and these third parties. You agree that ignitefeel.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage as the result of any dealings with such sponsors, third parties or advertisers, or as the result of their presence in the Site.
Notices from subscribers may be given via electronic messages, conventional mail, telephone unless otherwise is specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices regarding the Site must be directed to ignitefeel.com. All the service cancellations on a Site must also be forwarded to ignitefeel.com.
Questions and Contact Information a Subscriber has to ignitefeel.com regarding these Terms and Conditions must be directed to: email@example.com
ignitefeel.com CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCOMPLISHING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY SUBSCRIBER’S PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE SITE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. ignitefeel.com DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR SUBSCRIBER USE OF THE INTERNET. USERS’ USE OF THE SITE IS AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IT IS" AND WITHOUT ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ignitefeel.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ignitefeel.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ignitefeel.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND ignitefeel.com MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. USER, AND NOT ignitefeel.com, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT. ignitefeel.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT SUBSCRIBER’S USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT. ignitefeel.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CONTENT'S APPROPRIATENESS OR AUTHORIZATION FOR USE IN ALL COUNTRIES, STATES, PROVINCES, COUNTY OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTIONS. IF SUBSCRIBER CHOOSES TO ACCESS THE SITE, THEY DO SO ON SUBSCRIBER’S OWN INITIATIVE AND RISK AND THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions may have an integral part of their offer to the Subscriber and additions to the Terms and Conditions. Such Terms and Conditions, as listed at the site, will in no way invalidate any of the Terms and Conditions listed here. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of Cyprus. It shall be applicable to contracts negotiated, executed, and wholly performed within this Country. Disputes arising hereunder shall be settled in Cyprus.
The merchant has the right to provide a 7-day promo trial offers at €5.95
Last update: 27/03/2020